Fort Vancouver Mobile - A video overview
Courtesy of: Research Assistant Aaron May of Washington State University Vancouver's Creative Media and Digital Culture program. Produced in 2011.
Video highlights from the apps (36-minute version)
This montage provides a sampling of some of the video media in the Fort Vancouver Mobile apps. This app is much more than just a video distribution system, but these videos show the variety of content, from expositional segments to new journalism to those intended to prompt the development of interactive narratives.
Thursday, July 14, 2011
WSU News article about the FVM project from 2010
Apparently I missed this one when it came out, but I found it recently. So here it is. It was triggered by the 2010 Clark County Historical Promotion Grant awarded to the project.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
More about the fort
More about mobile storytelling ...
Phase One background
- William Kaulehelehe background
- Hawaiians at Fort main
- Hawaiians at Fort brochure
- Polynesian Cultural Center (Hawaii)
- Leaving Paradise book by Barman and Watson
- Crossing East (NPR excerpt on Hawaiians)
- Crossing East (radio series)
- Hula's history (NPR piece)
- Ke Kukui Foundation
- Na Hawaii
- Kalama ceremony (video)
- Clark County gov's Hawaiian link
Post a Comment