Brady Berkenmeier and I are given some screen time in this VAL segment to talk about the FVM project:
We are at about the 20 minute mark, through the 23 minute mark.
Fort Vancouver Mobile - A video overview
Courtesy of: Research Assistant Aaron May of Washington State University Vancouver's Creative Media and Digital Culture program. Produced in 2011.
Video highlights from the apps (36-minute version)
This montage provides a sampling of some of the video media in the Fort Vancouver Mobile apps. This app is much more than just a video distribution system, but these videos show the variety of content, from expositional segments to new journalism to those intended to prompt the development of interactive narratives.
More about the fort
More about mobile storytelling ...
Phase One background
- William Kaulehelehe background
- Hawaiians at Fort main
- Hawaiians at Fort brochure
- Polynesian Cultural Center (Hawaii)
- Leaving Paradise book by Barman and Watson
- Crossing East (NPR excerpt on Hawaiians)
- Crossing East (radio series)
- Hula's history (NPR piece)
- Ke Kukui Foundation
- Na Hawaii
- Kalama ceremony (video)
- Clark County gov's Hawaiian link